Friday, October 9, 2009

A little discussion on The best cereal EVAH!!!


If there was a cult to a Honey Nut Cheerios, I wouldn't join, because I am busy worshiping the Wild Mayan Pizza, and wouldn't have time. But I am pretty sure the leaders of the cult would want me to be an honorary member because I have basically devoted at least half of my life to eating this cereal for breakfast, lunch, dinner and occasionally as a midnight or 4am snack.

I can't really explain it...my love of the HNC. It just is what it is. In case you aren't convinced here's some interesting info from WIKI to help you gain a little respect to this tried and true favorite among many...
Honey Nut Cheerios is a variation of Cheerios breakfast cereal, introduced in 1979 by General Mills. As the first variation from Cheerios, it is sweeter than the original, with a honey and almond flavor. While this product used to be made with actual nuts, as of 2006, the nuts were discontinued, and natural almond flavor used instead.
Their mascot is an anthropomorphic bee, designed for the first commercials by Dean Yeagle at Zander's Animation Parlour in NYC. The bee buzzed around without a name until 2000, when Kristine Tong, a fifth-grade student from Coolidge, Texas, won a national contest to name the bee, dubbing him "BuzzBee".[1] The name was later shortened to just Buzz. Buzz was originally voiced by Arnold Stang until around 1992. He is currently voiced by Billy West (of Futurama fame).

1 comment:

  1. It's a pow-pow-powerful
    Good-good feeling
    From cheer-cheer-cheerios!

    The words from an old commercial.
    (My mom hates when I sing old commercial jingles.)

    I love them too!

    ReplyDelete